Forecast Potential and Align Expectations, for Your Leads and Clients.
A successful client-agency relationship starts early in the sales cycle, with the discovery process.
As an agency, we’re continually motivated to find more efficient solutions that increase productivity and profitability, while creating greater value for clients. We’ve used an online survey tool for more than six years to audit prospective clients, and we’ve run into inherent process flaws:
- It’s time intensive to turn survey responses into actionable intelligence.
- High-level personnel are required to analyze responses, and therefore it’s not scalable.
- Results lack scoring systems and visualizations that establish benchmarks for performance.
- The format doesn’t enable a true assessment of business and marketing strengths and resources, and, therefore, success potential.
- It fails to properly set and align performance expectations.
- There’s a disconnect between actual marketing campaign strategy and project management systems.
- The process by which survey inputs are turned into recommendations, including services and pricing, is not transparent to clients.
We believe there’s a better way. That’s why we’ve built Marketing Score to dramatically improve processes—business development, budgeting, strategies, and campaign management—and create value for agencies, business owners and marketers.